This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I translate OpenERP v7 to Czech. I have translated e.g. 'mail' module downloaded from translations.launchpad.net. I imported '.po' file via Settings->Translations->Import/Export->Import Translation (and restart OE server). But some Terms still appear in English. E.g. in menu Massaging->Inbox there are untranslated buttons 'Compose a new message', 'Write to my followers' or 'like' and 'unlike'. In Settings->Translations->Application Terms->Translated Terms there are this terms as translated. I had uploaded my translation to launchpad.net and after confirming this I synchtonized terms. But the result was the same.

What is the correct procedure to translate all OpenERP terms?

Discard

I encounter the exact same problem. When i add a follower to a lead, the default subject and body are still in English: "You have been invited to follow..." although the terms are translated (i verified in Settings/Translations/Application terms) I think the mail module is not loading translations properly as all other modules are OK. Someone have more informations on that ?

Best Answer

I suggest you to use the technical translation feature provided by the developer mode and export the .po file.

• Open the form you want to translate
  • Click the new added bar near the form title
  • Click Technical Translation
  • Translate all terms
  • Go to Translation -> Import/Export -> Export Translation
Discard
Author

It is possible only in some forms. In Messaging->Messaging->Inbox there is not new added bar. I don't know why - new added bar is visible in other forms.