Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show the leads and customers of team members to Team Leader?

Hammad hussain qureshi
on 2/17/15, 8:35 AM 367 views

I have defined a sales team with a team leader (sales manager in my case) and some members and also provided them appropriate access rights and everything goes fine. I am now wanted to show the leads and customers of the team members to the team leader, which is not showing by default. To achieve this I have tried few different record rules like ['|',('user_id','=',user.id),('user_id','=',False),('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id)] to accomplished this desired functionality but still unable to get success. Kindly help me out of this. If you need any further info, comment me I'll update my question.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/17/15, 8:35 AM
Seen: 367 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM