Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show products in webshop with tax included?

By
Yenthe
on 9/25/14, 2:49 AM 3,613 views

Hey guys

I've set up a webshop with all products. Sadly those products show the price without taxes.
Is there any uption to show the prices of all products including the tax amount?
I should accomplish this: http://i.imgur.com/380W7zE.png

Thanks
Yenthe

Martin Temmink
On 9/27/14, 7:47 PM

It's not complicated.

1. First go to the accounting section of your Odoo back-end. Scroll-down until you see the configuration section (left-menu).
  2. Click on the taxes.
  3. There will be a sub-menu below (folded open), click on the first one (called taxes).
  4. then your system will show all the tax-rates in your system. Choose the one which is used in the webshop (sale-tax in my case 21%),
  5. Select that rule.
  6. Now you will see a lot of details of that specific tax rule.
  7. click the edit button, and then tick the box (tax is included in Price). Do this for all your tax rates which are used, for selling your products/services. 
  8. Click on the save button.

your done!

Please give my a thumb up vote, because my karma was to low to add a screenshot of it, to make it much more understandable.

Thanks for the answer! So easy and yet I didn't find it. Thanks.

Yenthe
on 9/29/14, 3:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/14, 2:49 AM
Seen: 3613 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM