Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I've set up a webshop with all products. Sadly those products show the price without taxes.
Is there any uption to show the prices of all products including the tax amount?
I should accomplish this: http://i.imgur.com/380W7zE.png
It's not complicated.
- First go to the accounting section of your Odoo back-end. Scroll-down until you see the configuration section (left-menu).
- Click on the taxes.
- There will be a sub-menu below (folded open), click on the first one (called taxes).
- then your system will show all the tax-rates in your system. Choose the one which is used in the webshop (sale-tax in my case 21%),
- Select that rule.
- Now you will see a lot of details of that specific tax rule.
- click the edit button, and then tick the box (tax is included in Price). Do this for all your tax rates which are used, for selling your products/services.
- Click on the save button.
Please give my a thumb up vote, because my karma was to low to add a screenshot of it, to make it much more understandable.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/25/14, 2:49 AM|
|Seen: 3898 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|