Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show Partner name and its associate company in .RML sale report?

By
Leo
on 10/25/13, 6:01 PM 1,251 views

Hi.

How do I call partner name and its associate company in rml sale report. I used partner o.partner_id.name to call the partner name and it works fine, although I did no find the way to call the company name associate to the company's contact.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 10/26/13, 4:41 AM

Hello Leonardo,

You can find company of the partner using o.company_id.name. This will print the Company Name in your report.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Thank You.

I try to use o.company_id.name. but it retuns my company name, not my client (partner) company name. Any other hint? What I am trying to do is to show my client contact name and his company on the report.

Leo
on 10/26/13, 4:42 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/25/13, 6:01 PM
Seen: 1251 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM