Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show menu for all groups and users?

By
Mohammed Khamis
on 3/30/15, 5:12 AM 486 views

I make module for workshop and this module do not have any access right and opened for all users and group but when some users enter to work on this module they can't see the main menu and sub menus for this module although I didn't add any access right for this module , 

please help me for this issue 

thank you so much

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 3/30/15, 5:48 AM

Hi,

Add a security folder for your module with 'ir.model.access.csv' file :-

In that file you can define access right for your own objects(objects that you created)

For Eg: with following content- ( assume that your object name is " demo " )

id,name,model_id:id,group_id:id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink 

access_demo_users,demo.all.users,model_demo,base.group_user,1,1,1,1

->make sure you added that file path in " openerp.py " file

Hope this helps...

Ait-Mlouk Addi
On 3/30/15, 6:44 AM

Hi 

you can solve this directly without coding by access to ( settings > Groupe ) 

Hope this help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/15, 5:12 AM
Seen: 486 times
Last updated: 3/30/15, 8:40 AM