Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show field from other module.

By
Santhoshkumar
on 3/13/14, 7:30 AM 1,043 views

Hello ,

I need to show the field with same data that is in sales order (created by me) in different module like account module especially in customer invoice form....

Can any one help me...

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 3/13/14, 10:21 AM

You can use here related field like

'sale_order_order':fields.many2one('purchase.order', 'Purchase Order'),
'amt_total':fields.related('sale_order', 'amount_total', type='float', relation='sale.order', string="Amount", readonly=True),

this is the use of related field

Kazim Mirza
On 3/13/14, 7:35 AM

You have to just put the _columuns{your fields} to the destination class

otherwise you make a new module which inherit the account module

Thank you for your quick reply Mr.Kazim Mirza , what i really need is i created one field called e-sugam in sales order form i just want to pass that field with data that i gave in that field to customer invoice form how can i do this could you help me....

Santhoshkumar
on 3/13/14, 7:53 AM

It's little bit complicated , if you change at sale order like, you make a new fields on sale order its not automatically pass to invoice , you have to send the value to sale order to invoice order .

Kazim Mirza
on 3/14/14, 8:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/14, 7:30 AM
Seen: 1043 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM