Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show field ?

By
heru
on 12/28/14, 1:42 AM 449 views

Hai,

I want to ask, 

I have problems, 

I will show field 'ahm_code', when I choose principle, dealer, and finance company ...

so before i choose principle, dealer, and finance company , field 'ahm_code' is invisible ...

but, field type principle, dealer, and finance company is boolean (check box) ...

I try make code, like :

<field name="ahm_code" attrs="{'invisible': [('principle','dealer','finance_company','!=', True)]}"/>

and the result error ...

Maniganda

--Maniganda--
| 5 7 7
Bangalore, India
--Maniganda--
Maniganda
On 12/29/14, 3:30 AM

HI you need to change the domain like this

attrs="{'invisible': ['|','|',('principle','!=', True),('dealer','!=', True),('finance_company','!=', True)]}"

Maniganda i use your code, but not work .. it's work , with i use code : attrs="{'invisible': [('principle','!=', True),('dealer','!=', True),('finance_company','!=', True)]}" but, thanks a lot for your answer

heru
on 1/2/15, 4:26 AM

user '|' operator as mentioned above and check once

Maniganda
on 1/2/15, 8:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/28/14, 1:42 AM
Seen: 449 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM