Hi, I would like to show the field Cost Price in Sales Order only to specific users for example to users that have manager access rights to the sales application. Is this possible ?
Hi Ahmed, thank you so much for your help. I did it as follow and it worked out fine:
1. Activate developer mode
2. Go to sales / sales order and create an order
3. from the debug view select: manage views
4. select: sale.order.form (external id. sale.view_order_form) and press edit
5. go down the list and find <field name='purchase_price'> there are two of them on both
6. click edit button in groups select sales / manager
7. close the windows
Logout and next time you login only user that are belonging to sales manager group will see the cost price in the sales order form.
Yes, you can ...
You just need to add "groups" attribute to your fields such as this line.
If the field already exists in a standard view. You need to inherit the view and add this attributes to your fields:
<field name="your_field" position="attributes">
Hope this could help
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/16/16, 1:24 PM|
|Seen: 259 times|
|Last updated: 4/17/16, 8:55 AM|