Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show buttons on workflow in 1 line?

By
Trai Doan
on 12/10/14, 10:40 PM 330 views

<header>
       <button name="mymod_lich" string="Lịch" states="new" class="oe_highlight" type="workflow"/>
        <button name="mymod_nguyenlieu" string="Nguyên liệu" states="lich" class="oe_highlight" type="workflow"/>                    
          <button name="mymod_negotiation" string="Xem xét" states="nguyenlieu" class="oe_highlight" type="workflow"/>
          <button name="mymod_won" string="Đồng ý" states="negotiation" class="oe_highlight" type="workflow"/>
         <button name="mymod_lost" string="Không đồng ý" states="negotiation" class="oe_highlight" type="workflow"/>
         <field     name="state" widget="statusbar" statusbar_visible="new,lich,nguyenlieu,negotiation,won,lost"/>
 </header>

My buttons on workflow display in 2 lines .How can i display it in only 1 line .I don't have enought karma to post image so please see my image in link below.Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/QUI78eY.jpg

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/10/14, 10:40 PM
Seen: 330 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM