Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to share a received email message with a different user?

By
Sid Ahmed DINE
on 2/22/13, 7:44 AM 1,473 views

I received an email message and I want to share it with another user in my company.

How to do that?

Nimesh Contractor
On 3/29/13, 10:00 AM

It is possible by creating one group.

Messaging -> groups user can follow group or one can invite other to follow so all the followers of the group can see the messages.

how can invite somebody to follow? and how can this work with nondocument related emails? in the pre-opportunity status?

ECP D
on 5/9/13, 10:49 AM

If you want to invite people in group then form my group-> join group, open the group in which u want to invite. then on the right side there is button "invite people". from here you can invite other people.

Nimesh Contractor
on 5/9/13, 11:21 AM

and if you want to invite anyone on some document then open that document and click on the right side there is button "invite people".

Nimesh Contractor
on 5/9/13, 11:22 AM

And what about Non Document related =private Discussion? what not have model , and res_id? how can "forward"?

ECP D
on 5/9/13, 11:30 AM

there is something i don't understand. when a partner sends a message, the message is sent to a company user (with his adress) and not to the group he belongs to. So how is this message forwarded to the groups the receiver belongs to ?

CPG Consulting, Prosper Guena Nitcheu
on 9/24/13, 3:30 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/22/13, 7:44 AM
Seen: 1473 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM