Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to setup website in multi language

By
Conecta Research Ltd
on 8/4/14, 3:50 AM 1,030 views

I already setup odoo for working with two languages but website is always in English. How can i greate a multilanguage website? Then is it possible to have the shop with different currency values?

Thanks for your answer!

LG

Currently multi-lang on website not supported, as till date OpenERP S.A failed to answer this question too.

Zahin
on 8/8/14, 7:55 AM
Fouric
On 8/25/14, 5:53 AM

I don't understand the answer of Zahin. All you have to do is to allow automatic footer in the front end and set the different languages in the backend.

Ric, you are right. In the standard footer there is the possibility to add a language. Then you must do I place editing of all texts for each language. I have this done by myself today... :-)

Peter Gandert
on 8/26/14, 7:01 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/4/14, 3:50 AM
Seen: 1030 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM