Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The set the default sales conditions, you should use the generic OpenERP tool to set default values for any field.
- Go to your user menu (top right corner) and click on "About OpenERP".
- In the about dialog box, click on the top right link "Activate Developer Mode".
- Then go to the quotation form (create a new quotation).
- Write your sales conditions in the bottom field
- Click on the debug selection on the top left corner
- Select "Default Values"
- Select "Sales Conditions = ..." in the dialog box
- Click on the button "Save default values"
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/1/13, 2:20 PM|
|Seen: 2977 times|
|Last updated: 8/11/16, 4:49 AM|