Odoo Help

How to setup Swiss BVR in Open ERP 7

By
Fred Cruypennick
on 9/5/13, 1:24 PM 3,333 views

Hi, I would like to set up the BVR for switzerland and I cannot find how or where to ? I installed swiss localisation release 7.0.7.0 from CamptoCamp. I dont know where to enter my adherent number. What modules should be installed in order to use BVR with openerp 7?

Beat Besmer
On 10/14/13, 7:36 AM

i din't get it neighter without manual installations. i'm newbie, but maybe this helps

Be sure to work as authorised user

On Server:
1. used bazaar to download the modules from launchpad.net: bzr branch lp:openerp-swiss-localization. maybe you need to install Bazaar first (apt-get install bzr)
2. copy the modules from the downloaded "openerp-swiss-localization"-folder to the addons folder (i had to copy them tos /usr/lib/mypython/python2.7/openerp/addons...)
3. restart server (/etc/init.d/openerp restart)

On WebClient
4. goto installed modules and
5. remove "installed" filter (???), there is your module.
6. install it and all its depencies

now you should have a new "account type" -> BVR. wanna see it? take a look in

Sales --> Configuration --> Accounts --> Set up your Bank account

create or edit your bank account and choose now the new "bank type" : "BVR".
as soon as you choosed BVR, the "BVR Options" appears where you can enter " Bank BVR adherent number " and some more...

if this helped, please mark question as closed. if this didn't help, please give some more details.

Beat Besmer
on 11/19/13, 3:59 AM

swiss localization moved on github: https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland/tree/7.0

Camptocamp SA, Yannick Vaucher - Camptocamp
on 8/28/14, 12:43 PM

To install module Switzerland - Payment Slip (BVR/ESR)

You can get the modules from apps.odoo.com

Or download it from Github: https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland/tree/7.0

sudo apt-git install git

git clone git@github.com:OCA/l10n-switzerland.git -b 7.0

Add them to your addons path and update your module list.

Make sure you have setup wkhtmltopdf:

This module requires the wkthtmltopdf library to render HTML documents as PDF. Version 0.9.9 or later is necessary, and can be found at http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/ for Linux, Mac OS X (i386) and Windows (32bits).

After installing the library on the OpenERP Server machine, you may need to set the path to the wkthtmltopdf executable file in a system parameter named webkit_path in Settings -> Customization -> Parameters -> System Parameters

If you are experiencing missing header/footer problems on Linux, be sure to install a 'static' version of the library. The default wkhtmltopdf on Ubuntu is known to have this issue.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/5/13, 1:24 PM
Seen: 3333 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM