Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to setup credit limit for partners in Odoo 9

By
Nikhil Mohan
on 4/21/16, 5:51 AM 697 views

Recently I started to use Odoo 9 but there is no option to setup credit_limit for a partner. In Odoo 8, there is a field Credit Limit under Accounting tab. But it's missing in Odoo 9. When I checked the source code of view file, I can see the following.

<field name="credit" groups="base.group_no_one"/>

In Odoo 8, it looks like:

<field name="credit" />

Why this field is limited for this user group in Odoo 9? How can I bring back this option in Odoo 9?

Thanks in advance.

fasluca
On 4/21/16, 6:40 AM

Remove groups attribute or give any other group

@fasluca Thanks for your help. But is there any particular reason that Odoo 9 using group attribute on credit limit field?

Nikhil Mohan
on 4/21/16, 9:01 AM

Sorry, I don't know by giving this group, Odoo hides that field from all users

fasluca
on 4/25/16, 12:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/21/16, 5:51 AM
Seen: 697 times
Last updated: 4/21/16, 8:58 AM