CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Martin Bramwell is trying to make import and export for openERP much more easier than the standard methods.
I am very interested how to setup the datapump on a virtual Ubunto 10.04 or 12.04 machine. I want to:
- Make exports from v6.1.1.
- Manipulate the exports
- And after that import the manipulated data back into OpenERP v6.1.1.
In a next phase at the end of this year:
- I want to export data from v6.1.1 and
- import it in v7.
To preempt complaints that we are in breach of forum rules with this discussion, I have created a Wiki page here : Please use this page to discuss getting started issues.
Documentation improved 2013/05/05
I try to build up the answer (I hope with some help) myself:
- Make a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04.
- easy_install gspread gives a command not found error. To avoid this:
- Install easy_install on Ubuntu with the following command:
- sudo apt-get install python-setuptools (don't make the mistake to use an underscore in python-setuptools). See: http://www.hacksparrow.com/ubuntu-how-to-install-easy_install.html
- easy_install gspread --> OK
- easy_install openerplib gives an error:"No local packages or download links found for openerplib error: couldn't find suitable distribution for requirement.parse (openerplib)
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 5/4/13, 12:30 PM|
|Seen: 1160 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|