Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to setup automatic email notifications?

Waina Landauro
on 2/13/13, 12:37 PM 2,313 views

Hello, I'm working with OpenERP 6.1.1 I would like to send notifications by email to the concerned user when for example, the bill of lading is added to his invoice, or when his expenses are approved by the manager ? How is it possible ? Should I create new mail templates ? I'm new to the syntax I'm a bit lost could you help ? Thanks, Waïna

IT Libertas
On 9/7/16, 5:17 AM

To the needs of notifications have a look at the module: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/total_notify/

| 5 3 8
Bogotá, Colombia
Informatics engineer Industrial engineer
On 3/5/13, 4:00 PM

Try the module poweremail, you can create email templates that are linked to a node workflow, so you can send email-notifications based on actions done.

search for poweremail openerp at github

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/13/13, 12:37 PM
Seen: 2313 times
Last updated: 9/7/16, 5:17 AM