Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set valid api path for magento v7 module

By
jagdish
on 7/12/13, 3:46 AM 3,957 views

I have install magento-integration-develop module connect successfully with magento but when import site it give error Fault: <fault 3:="" 'invalid="" api="" path.'="">

Dilip Dabhi
On 6/27/16, 8:09 AM

Same issue hare !

Chris Jones
On 8/23/13, 3:11 PM

The instructions show the API address as http colon slash slash ip address /magento2 (insufficient karma to post a URL) on the screenshot but doesn't say what it should be in the written instructions. /magneto2 gives me a 404 error and I already installed the Magento module successfully in Magento 1.7. I've tried installing it twice on two different servers running OpenERP 7 on Ubuntu 12.04, same result both times.

I also tried the SOAP and REST api paths and neither works.

Shalabh Aggarwal
On 7/18/13, 8:00 AM

Hi jagdish,

The module should be installed as per the explanation in the documentation at openerp-magento-connector.readthedocs.org/en/develop/

The module is available at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/12/13, 3:46 AM
Seen: 3957 times
Last updated: 6/27/16, 8:09 AM