Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set up that every user under your company sees the company customer's

By
Adrian
on 3/18/13, 11:07 AM 1,175 views

I have a few customers that i set up in my company, as the admin user. I have created a few users that is under my company. Those users can see the customers at all.

What rights should i give them so they can see the customers that i created?

Adrian
On 4/3/13, 6:30 AM

this was caused by a bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1161821

turn off the portal acces to the users and they can see the customers.

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 3/18/13, 9:00 PM

Under user / access rights, give them access to sales - should be able to see all customers

my user has Manager acces to the sales, yet he doesnt see any customer at all.

Adrian
on 3/19/13, 5:16 AM

I am assuming you are using a single company and that the user can see the menu option for customers. A couple of things to check
1. Under technical / security /record rules look at partner settings. Try removing all limits set here and see if that helps.

1. Under access controls list, filter for partner and check that the security group your user is a member of has the right access.

Have you tried creating a customer as the user rather than admin. Have you tried unfiltering in the partner list so you get all partners not just customers.

Solnet Solutions Limited, Kevin McMenamin
on 3/19/13, 5:38 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/13, 11:07 AM
Seen: 1175 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM