Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm a newcomer to OpenERP/odoo.
I want to reduce the cost of a product as larger quantities are ordered.
So, example pricing would look like this:
Quantity | Price per individual product
1-3 = £200 each
4-5 = £190 each
6-7 = £180 each
8 and higher = £170 each
Users need to be able to simply select a quantity in a sales order / invoice and the correct total to be calculated based on these rules.
How is this achieved?
You can achieve this type of pricing by using the Min. Quantity field in the Pricelist.
- go to Sales > Pricelists > Pricelists
- create (or edit existing) a new Pricelist then Pricelist Version
- then create Pricelist Item for each quantity pricebreak (in your examle you would create 4 Pricelist Items with min qty of 1,4,6, and 8 respectively)
- these instructions don't get into all of the details about pricelists. Pricelists are very powerful and have many options that can be used to decide what products and are affected.
- the pricelist that you created (or edited) above needs to be applied to the sales order in question
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/5/14, 12:04 PM|
|Seen: 1135 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|