Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set up a sales prices with 3 or 4 calculations on the supplier price on product form

By
Evelynn
on 1/9/14, 4:35 AM 862 views

Hello,

I'm setting up openerp for the first time and I'm a bit stuck on how to do this within the standards of openerp:

1. I want to calculate a sales price based on the supplier price on product form (which can be USD or any other currency).
  2. That minus the Discount % I get from the supplier.
  3. Then I want it to do the calculation on the conversion to euro (a). (I think here comes the story of the pricelists)
  4. I want to calculate a margin (b) adding on this price.
  5. After that I want to add a percentage for Import (c), based on the first netto conversion price in euro
  6. And I want to add a percentage for Transport (d) also based on the first netto conversion price in euro

My Default sales price must be built up by: a+b+c+d

Would It be a solution if I make multiple pricelist, all calculating one stage of the price and the make my default price based the last stage pricelist?

Maybe I'm looking to far, so I like to have an opinion from you guys to help me with it. Thank you in advance!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/9/14, 4:35 AM
Seen: 862 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM