Odoo Help

How to set up a sales prices with 3 or 4 calculations on the supplier price on product form

By
Evelynn
on 1/9/14, 4:35 AM 925 views

Hello,

I'm setting up openerp for the first time and I'm a bit stuck on how to do this within the standards of openerp:

1. I want to calculate a sales price based on the supplier price on product form (which can be USD or any other currency).
  2. That minus the Discount % I get from the supplier.
  3. Then I want it to do the calculation on the conversion to euro (a). (I think here comes the story of the pricelists)
  4. I want to calculate a margin (b) adding on this price.
  5. After that I want to add a percentage for Import (c), based on the first netto conversion price in euro
  6. And I want to add a percentage for Transport (d) also based on the first netto conversion price in euro

My Default sales price must be built up by: a+b+c+d

Would It be a solution if I make multiple pricelist, all calculating one stage of the price and the make my default price based the last stage pricelist?

Maybe I'm looking to far, so I like to have an opinion from you guys to help me with it. Thank you in advance!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/9/14, 4:35 AM
Seen: 925 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM