CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm setting up openerp for the first time and I'm a bit stuck on how to do this within the standards of openerp:
- I want to calculate a sales price based on the supplier price on product form (which can be USD or any other currency).
- That minus the Discount % I get from the supplier.
- Then I want it to do the calculation on the conversion to euro (a). (I think here comes the story of the pricelists)
- I want to calculate a margin (b) adding on this price.
- After that I want to add a percentage for Import (c), based on the first netto conversion price in euro
- And I want to add a percentage for Transport (d) also based on the first netto conversion price in euro
My Default sales price must be built up by: a+b+c+d
Would It be a solution if I make multiple pricelist, all calculating one stage of the price and the make my default price based the last stage pricelist?
Maybe I'm looking to far, so I like to have an opinion from you guys to help me with it. Thank you in advance!
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 1/9/14, 4:35 AM|
|Seen: 1136 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|