This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I need to be able to create orders with inlines that have a different subtotal than the price unit * quantity. In my situation, very often the final price of one item is the result of a bargain and not a multiplication factor of the unit price. 

Is there a way to set the subtotal of one product to a custom value (for instance from the cost price field)? If possible, I'd like to use a solution that doesn't need custom development and that would be could be compatible with future Odoo versions.

I'm using Odoo 8.

Discard
Author

Dear Ermin. Sorry I still can't reply to your answer. Thank you for your help (and thank you ayman too).

For your solution 2) is there a field for that? And is it the difference between the calculated price and the final price?

About solution 3), I saw that I could change the base price to cost price, but it didn't change anything, even by creating/importing a new order. Is there another option I should check in the pricelist?

Author

Dear Ayman Mohammed Adam,

Thank you for your answer. If the only way is to change the source code, I can do it. I have to familiarize myself with it first, thought. I suppose there is a python class order.line where I have to do the change, right?

Solution 2)

Just define a product "Discount", define the proper VAT tax rate and give it a negative price of your choice

Solution 3)

You have to define a proper pricelist (cost price is something totally different). For that you have to activate different prices for products in the sales configuration and to define a corresponding pricelist.

Best Answer

There are 3 possibilities out of the box:

- You can enable sales order line discounts in the Sales app configuration

- You can define discount product(s) if you need to define discount amounts instead of %

- You can define customer specific pricelists

Discard
Best Answer

dear Gourry Gabrief;

The subtotal field is computed fields that means user can not edit and change it's value. I think if you need to manual enter value on the subtotal field that is impossible but i recommend you to add another float field and put it on view then override the subtotal function to get the value from your new field. I think this will solve your problem.

I hope I helped you...

Discard