Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

HOW TO SET THE MONETARY FOR QUOTATION?

By
Heidrich, Attila
on 6/7/13, 8:51 AM 2,237 views

I have got HUF for all the companies in the system, but when I create a quotation, there's always EURO in it!

The producs' sell/purchase prices does not contain monetary unit, just the amounts... this is kinda strange as well.

How can I change this strange behaviour in the quotations module?

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 6/7/13, 3:53 PM

Add a module that extends the sale.order.line model and adds the currency_id field. Make sure to include the change in the form view as well. And also check how it works with the invoice you automatically generates. You should take care of that

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 6/7/13, 3:54 PM

Hi,

To complete the currency openerp use Public Price List but the Price List is configured with default by (EUR).

you can verify this in sale.order : cur = order.pricelist_id.currency_id.

you must configure the price list.so activate Sales Pricelists (and /or) Purchase Pricelists in Technical Settings for user.

image description

in menu Sales-->Configuration-->Pricelists configure the Public Pricelist with HUF.

image description

same for purchase.

That's great, thanks a lot!

It is exactly I was looking for!!

Heidrich, Attila
on 6/10/13, 4:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 8:51 AM
Seen: 2237 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM