Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
You can also change the view wich creates the robot options. Better then changing the core-file is to inherited it's contents in a new view and make the changes in the duplicated view. This way, the contents will be remembered after a upgrade.
here we go:
1. goto settings menu in the top (as an administrator user)
2. choose in the left panel the menu: user interface
3. choose views
4. Then search and select for the view with the following name/contents "robots"
5. Duplicate this view
6. Change the name of this view immediatly to for e.q. “myrobots”
7. Save <-- just to be sure
8. Choose Edit
9. At the selection of "inhebited view” pick the original view "robots"
10. Change the content of the view with the adjustments needed.
11. Finally save the view.
if you find this answer helpful, please give me a thumbs up vote!
Just add a "data" file to __openerp__.py file with following content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<template id="my_robots" inherit_id="website.robots" name="Modified robots.txt">
<xpath expr="." position="replace">
Sitemap: <t t-esc="url_root"/>sitemap.xml
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/15/14, 5:46 PM|
|Seen: 4450 times|
|Last updated: 2/5/18, 9:12 PM|