This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I would like to set the quantity of all my products to 0 quickly (20.000 products).

By the web interface or even with a SQL request.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Quantity On Hand is a function field. this is a calculated field so you can not change it.

in help :Quantity On Hand :Current quantity of products. In a context with a single Stock Location, this includes goods stored at this Location, or any of its children. In a context with a single Warehouse, this includes goods stored in the Stock Location of this Warehouse, or any of its children. In a context with a single Shop, this includes goods stored in the Stock Location of the Warehouse of this Shop, or any of its children. Otherwise, this includes goods stored in any Stock Location with 'internal' type.

to modifiy this quantity should be used import in Physical Inventory : Warehouse --> Inventory Control --> Physical Inventories .

doc openerp :https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_inv/#initial-inventory

Discard
Best Answer

Another solution is a small piece of python in your cutomisation module which loops on all products and sets quantities to zero (I'd say this is about 10 lines og python at most)

Discard

Can you write the code for multiwarehouse?

@arian_shariat yes you can. for assistance with low cost contact me on mujmi2@yahoo.fr

Best Answer

Go to Warehouse -> Products -> Click on 1 - 80 of ### -> Select Unlimited -> Use the checkbox on the left to select all -> Export -> Select Export All Data -> Add the field "Name" and "Quantity on Hand" -> Set to 0 -> Import back to OpenERP

Discard