Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to set owner_id & lot_id in quants?

By
gunnar
on 3/23/15, 2:58 AM 660 views

once you check 'Owner on Stock' & 'Track lots or serial numbers' needs to be activated in >Settings >Warehouse

The fields Lot (lot_id) & Owner (owner_id) appear in a quants Form view (>Warehouse >Traceability >Quants). Both are read-only (and empty) & I can't figure where the data would come from or in other words how do you provide this information to the system?

I hope to find a way that enables me to use quants for assigning a certain portion of stock of one product to a specific customer.

Alejandro Perez Cosio
On 3/23/15, 11:56 AM

When you purchase some product(s), at the transfer step you can set a 'lot reference' for these products.

That lot reference will appear at the Quants detail.

I can follow partially

processing a Purchase order in the Purchase Module truely provides the oportunity to assign a "lot number" in the transfer stage.
If I open myQuant in >Warehouse >Traceability >Quants I can see the Serial number there.

But the Owner is still empty, still read-only and I have checked "Manage Owner on Stock" in >Settings >Warehouse. I don't see any otion to link the serial number with an Owner. Can that be an access-rights or setup issue. or am I just not seeing the opvious somewhere?

gunnar
on 3/23/15, 11:55 PM

owner_id appears 5 times in my setup. Actually the only one I have actually seen is the only one of those that is read-only. So, it looks once I find "Picking List", "Physical Package", "Packing Operation" or the "Picking Wizzard" I should be good to go. "Picking Wizzard" sounds a little as if it could be the routine you go through from a >PO >confirm Sales >receive goods ... and the "Transfer Stage" discussed earlier. Just there is no access to owner_id

gunnar
on 3/24/15, 3:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/15, 2:58 AM
Seen: 660 times
Last updated: 4/1/15, 10:52 AM