Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set other than admin as salesman on web orders

By
Alexander Lindemann
on 10/14/15, 10:39 PM 515 views

Hi, I have read that stuff changes regarding how sales person is set to web orders in v9. I am running v8, so I need to fix it for v8..

I also know that setting sales person after an order is made, will fix future orders, but that would be after the order is set and confirmation mail is sent.

I have tried actions and set user_id, sale.order. This has no effect.

Any solutionswould be mostly appreciated.

Alexander Lindemann
On 10/25/15, 2:54 PM

Thank you Palscal.

My solution for what triggered the question:

I was not aware that on the template user, "template user" as default acts as a, eh... well a template. So, setting wanted salesman/ team on that user did the trick for me.

Now, I will go back and make reckless love to my sweet odoo instance.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 10/22/15, 5:33 PM

In version 8, it should be the salesperson set on the partner creating the order. If there is no sales person, then it fallback on the administrator. If you wish to set another one, you should look into setting a default salesperson to the partners created.

In master version (future v9), it has changed and will now be the salesman specified on the website configuration.

https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/help-1/question/how-to-set-the-default-sales-person-for-e-commerce-orders-instead-of-administrator-87414

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/15, 10:39 PM
Seen: 515 times
Last updated: 10/25/15, 2:54 PM