This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, 

I have a problem with Open ERP System.

I closed financial year 2014 and set new financial year 2015. But the problem is, that new orders (sales orders) are continuing in numerical sequence from 2014. How can I set that new orders (created in financial year 2015) will start new numeric sequence from beginning?

Thank you very much for answers!
Jana

Discard
Best Answer

This webpage will give you the gist of what to do.  Basically you need to create new sequences for the new Fiscal Year.

Discard
Best Answer

I am using settings under Settings - Sequences & Identifiers - Sequences - Sales Order - Prefix is "SO-%(year)s"

And numeric sequence always contains current year. If you need anything else, you can set up it here.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ivan, thank you for your answer. The numbering of Invoices is fine, but I have a problem with Quotations (Menu > Sales > Quotations) – the number of new file is still continuing from the last year.

Discard

If the Sale Order is backdated to last year and hence getting the Fiscal Year for last year, it would get last year's sequence. Have you checked that the sequence for sale.order has also been created for this Fiscal Year?

Best Answer

Hi, have anybody found a solution for Quotations/Sales Orders numbering restart ?

Discard