Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set Minimum Stock rule.?

By
Sufyan
on 7/1/13, 8:45 AM 4,776 views

I have created a product added the below details to it..... Product Type :Stockable Product ::: Procurement Method :Make to Stock ::: Supply method :Buy. I have also added a supplier to it and made the minimum stock rule as below... WAREHOUSE LOCATION MIN QUANTITY MAX QUANTITY PRODUCT UOM warehouse Physical Locations / warehouse / Stock 1.00 10.00 Each

Also installed mrp_jit.?(i have made the scheduler run after a minute) what wrong i am doing above please help me on this

Viktor Aditya
On 7/2/13, 4:08 AM

I think you don't set it right. If you want to set minimum stock rule, you have to set it from Warehouse >> Configuration >> Reordering Rules.

is there any specific mod that brings the menu " Reordering Rules."

Sufyan
on 7/2/13, 5:23 AM

Have you turn on the technical features in Administrator user rights? Settings >> Users >> Users.

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/2/13, 5:41 AM

Its turned on...but it does not give any menu like Reordering Rules

Sufyan
on 7/2/13, 5:55 AM

Try to install module "Procurements"

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/2/13, 6:20 AM

not required...anyways its solved some access issues was the blocker

Sufyan
on 7/4/13, 5:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/1/13, 8:45 AM
Seen: 4776 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM