Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set default time for date_stop in calendar view?

By
René Schuster
on 4/28/14, 8:06 AM 1,691 views

When creating a leave request in calendar view by clicking or dragging, how can I influence the exact datetime (hour, minute) of the start and end date?

UPDATE:

I have located the code where the hours for date_start and date_stop for new records in calendar view are set:

web_calendar/static/src/js/calendar.js:

slow_create: function(event_id, event_obj) {
    var self = this;
    if (this.current_mode() === 'month') {
        event_obj['start_date'].addHours(8);
        if (event_obj._length === 1) {
            event_obj['end_date'] = new Date(event_obj['start_date']);
            event_obj['end_date'].addHours(1);
        } else {
            event_obj['end_date'].addHours(-4);
        }
    }
[....]

I guess I could modify the code, BUT: this would affect all calendar views. (I'm only interessted in changing the time for leave requests)...

Anyway: How can I access the employee object for a given leave request in JavaScript?

Could default values for hr_holiadys help?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Davide
On 6/26/14, 1:08 PM

I change:

event_obj['start_date'].addHours(8)

With:

event_obj['start_date'].addHours(7)

Now when I create a new request default time it 7AM.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/28/14, 8:06 AM
Seen: 1691 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM