Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Is there a way to set default invoice lines for each customer/supplier?
example: When I create a supplier invoice for e.g. a phone invoice, automatically a couple of lines should be created with standard values like
line 1 personal use
line 2 business use
with the corresponding quantity's an accounts.
Is this possible in odoo9? in 6.0 i could do this using the "set as default" but I haven't found how to do it in odoo9
This would make the creation of invoices, certainly of supplier invoices so much faster. Now we have to remember the different lines and recreate them every time we create a new invoice for this supplier/customer
W.r.t your query I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. Few recommendations based on my observations which I made are :-
1) By default Odoo does not posses the capability to set default invoice lines for each customer/supplier
2) In odoo its possible to set the default functionality with conditions for all other relationship(s) except OneToMany relationship.
3) As configuring of default invoice for each customer/supplier is a OneToMany relationship. Hence by default its not possible to do so from the Odoo GUI.
4) To avail this functionality On Change Function needs to be implemented in the coding Part.
5) If you want to view the “Set As Default”, you just need to switch to Developer mode and on the right hand top of the screen you would see an icon wherein you can find the “Set As Default” option.
Hope this helps
Yes It is possible to set default values in V9.
First Activate the developer mode: [the snapshots disappeared]
Click on the Question mark in the left of 'User name' in the top-right, Then click on about
Then click on activate developers mode:
A new menu will appear beside the chatting icon. then you can press set defaults option
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/31/16, 6:18 PM|
|Seen: 972 times|
|Last updated: 2/5/16, 9:08 AM|