Odoo Help

How to Set date in dd/mm/yyyy format

By
gil bologna
on 6/7/13, 8:23 AM 2,602 views

Good morning, I would like to set the date time in the web interface to dd/mm/yyyy

Unfortunately what I found in internet spoke about Administration -> Translation -> Languages but in the web interfance I can't find it.

If you can't view Languages menu then you must set permissions for your user. I don't know what is the specifical permission. Try and see if work.

Francesco OpenCode
on 6/7/13, 8:36 AM

Hi

Go to Settings --->Translations--->language menu

and then Open your language record By default one record is there for English , open that and edit Date format field according to you

and read all the description below in that form about format and other things too

Thanks
Sandeep

Borni DHIFI
On 6/7/13, 8:41 AM

Hi,

First activate the Technical Feature : How to activate the Technical Features?

Then go Settings -> Translations -> Languages -> choose your language to edit and edit Date Format field.

gil bologna
On 6/8/13, 5:52 AM

Thank you for the answer, I manage to solve my problem enabling the flag for tecnical settings in the profile menu.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 8:23 AM
Seen: 2602 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM