Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Set date in dd/mm/yyyy format

By
gil bologna
on 6/7/13, 8:23 AM 1,964 views

Good morning, I would like to set the date time in the web interface to dd/mm/yyyy

Unfortunately what I found in internet spoke about Administration -> Translation -> Languages but in the web interfance I can't find it.

If you can't view Languages menu then you must set permissions for your user. I don't know what is the specifical permission. Try and see if work.

Francesco OpenCode
on 6/7/13, 8:36 AM

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 6/7/13, 8:41 AM

Hi

Go to Settings --->Translations--->language menu

and then Open your language record By default one record is there for English , open that and edit Date format field according to you

and read all the description below in that form about format and other things too

Thanks
Sandeep

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 6/7/13, 8:41 AM

Hi,

First activate the Technical Feature : How to activate the Technical Features?

Then go Settings -> Translations -> Languages -> choose your language to edit and edit Date Format field.

gil bologna
On 6/8/13, 5:52 AM

Thank you for the answer, I manage to solve my problem enabling the flag for tecnical settings in the profile menu.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 8:23 AM
Seen: 1964 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM