Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to set currency rate ?

Jad Tabet
on 3/14/13, 7:47 AM 3,782 views

Hello I Am Using v7 when I add an item I select an item to add it to the quotation I get a the following popup warning:

Error No rate found for the currency: False at the date: 2013-03-14

I only have once currency active and defined as base, also in accounting settings multi currency is are disabled.

Please advise

Which currency is your default currency and which currency are you using in the pricelist?

Andreas Brueckl
on 3/14/13, 8:10 AM

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 3/14/13, 4:35 PM

go to accounting/configuration/miscellaneous/currencies and check that you have a rate set up (presumably will be 1.0000) but also that the date from pre-dates your transaction date

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/14/13, 7:47 AM
Seen: 3782 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM