This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Can anyone help me in setting up automated action? For eg i want to send mail when product quantity is less than 100.

Discard
Best Answer

Have a look at http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/2/3_CRM_Contacts/opport.html or you can have CRM example in Setting->Technical->Automated Actions. There in Action Type you can define Email option.

image description

You can also use Scheduler for regular interval of time

Go to Settings->Technical->Scheduler->Scheduled Actions

There you can specify your interval time in Minutes,Hours,Days,Week,Month & you can also specify no. of calls that means intervals.

Discard
Author

Do you know how to trigger automated action after a specific interval of time? for ex i want my action to trigger every after 12 hours.

Author

How to call automated action from scheduler?

You don't need to call automated action from scheduler, you can directly send mail form scheduler at a regular interval of time. Have a look at Technical Data page in scheduler form.

Author

but i have to send mail after 12 hours if product quantity is less than 100 (for ex). And i cant check for python code at Technical Data page in scheduler form.Also i cannot make a method on my python file as i am using OpenERP SAAS.

Hi ! I try to go to go to Settings->Technical->Scheduler->Scheduled Actions but I don't know what to put in Technical Data ... Could you help me?

You can have examples of already created schedulers if demo data is there in database otherwise you can create your own function in py file which sends email. You just need to define object in action trigger and method name you have created.Arguments is optional. Hope then it will work.

Best Answer

Automated action is a auto action

Discard