Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to sent emails to all contacts in Open ERP

By
Kathy
on 11/9/14, 7:56 PM 641 views

Christmas is not far and I want to sent christmas closure details to all my suppliers and customers in my system, is there any way I can do it? Thanks in advance.

Sandeep Kumar
On 11/10/14, 2:11 AM

Yes , Its so simple and easy to send email to all contacts in Odoo.

Odoo has a functionality called mass mail,you need to do the needful as given below:-

Install mass mail module on your system.

Go to  Sales - Customer - Filter - Advance filter 

and search customer checkbox as true

Then save the filter as customer,

Now you can create a Template for Christmas in ( setting -  technical -email - Template) and assign object as res.partner.

Now go to mass mail module - start a compaign and click on new wave  and mail composer will open there select the model as res.partner and automatically in next field you will see the filter customer( which you have saved earlier) 

now you can select the Email template and click on send,

You will see the email sent to all customer and how many customer opens up your email. entire functionality is in built

Thank you so much for that ,will try today.

Kathy
on 11/10/14, 5:15 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/9/14, 7:56 PM
Seen: 641 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM