Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to send the custom field value from sales order to delivery order window

By
kannu
on 9/11/14, 4:14 AM 525 views

I have created one custom field (which is a foreign key from 'res.partner') in sales order window.

When i create a new sales order. After clicking on 'confirm sale' button , a delivery order is generated. But how to send that new custom field value as well to delivery order window?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 9/11/14, 6:02 AM

You need to create a field in Develiry Order as well (which unfortunately for this specific model means you need to create it in stock.picking, stock.picking.out, and stock.picking.in models) and then during the Confirm Sale button, when it creates the DO (it is in _create_pickings_and_procurements method in sale_stock.py file in sale_stock module) you pass the value of the field to the one in DO.

Thank you John for your help. But I have overriden (_prepare_order_picking) method of sale_stock.py. It's working.

kannu
on 9/11/14, 7:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/14, 4:14 AM
Seen: 525 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM