Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to send automatic sale orders via e-mail?

By
Malte Jörgens
on 3/10/15, 10:22 AM 1,242 views

I'm trying to use Odoo in order to generate e-mails automatic sale orders for a supplier.

I installed the"purchase" and "stock" module and managed to generate sale orders manually. However, as a user in "Administration" group, I can't generate the PDF or e-mail with the following error message occuring:

Bad Report Reference

This report is not loaded into the database: purchase.report_purchasequotation.

As user "admin" this is possible and I get the PDF and an eMail based on a specific template. So I assume that some access rights are not properly set.

Malte Jörgens
On 3/23/15, 6:28 AM

There seemed to be a problem in my User Configuration. I ended up deleting the user and recreated it. After restoring the correct access rights, E-Mail generation works as intended.

can i just create a new user instead of deleting existing user. that new user will have the correct access right and everything should it have...

ameer ashraf
on 1/6/16, 4:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/15, 10:22 AM
Seen: 1242 times
Last updated: 3/23/15, 6:29 AM