Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to send an email, when leave request refused?

By
Remya
on 4/16/13, 8:52 AM 4,007 views

Employee and a manager. Employee send leave request to manager. But manager refuses the leave request. I want to send a mail, when manager refuse the leave.

Email Address:object.employee_id.work_email

Subject:Leave Refusal of [[object.employee_id.name]]

Message:Dear [[object.employee_id.name]] [[object.number_of_days_temp]] day(s) leave from '[[object.date_from]]' to '[[object.date_to]]' has been refused.

Thank You.

Call this server action in workflow of hr.wkf.holidays->refuse(Kind:Function)->server action

But is not sending, while the manager refuse the leave. How can i solve this issue?

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 4/16/13, 9:37 AM

Action name:leave_refusal_manager.

Object:Leave

Action type:Email

Condition:True

Email Address: object.employee_id.work_email

Subject: Leave Refusal of [[object.employee_id.name]]

[[object.number_of_days_temp]] day(s) leave from '[[object.date_from]]' to '[[object.date_to]]' has been refused.

Thank You.

Next step is you want to call these server actions from workflow.

Setting->Technical->Workflow->Workflow->hr.wkf.holidays

refuse->server action->leave_refusal_manager(Kind:Dummy in Workflow)

Thus you can configure it

Is okay, I've figured this out :)

Eric
on 7/30/13, 1:43 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 8:52 AM
Seen: 4007 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM