Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to send an automatic email and a default message to a client telling him that his claim has been saved ?

By
lewis
on 6/10/13, 7:19 AM 1,127 views

Hi Familly!!

I'm developping a claim module and i want to know if is it possible to send an automatic email and a default message to a client telling him that his claim has been saved. how can i configure that!!

(sorry for my bad english)

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 6/10/13, 9:41 AM

Hi lewis

you can make a schedule for this from

settings-- > scheduler --- >  scheduled Actions

create an template in

settings-- > emails --- >  template

create a model (object) and create function in that model (object), fuction should be like this

def my_function(self,cr,uid,context=None):
     # search your created template id here ex: your_tem_id
     # search your model ids here  with your codition  ex: my_ids
     self.pool.get('email.tempalte').send_mail(self, cr, uid, your_tem_id, my_ids, force_send=True)
     return True

note: in schedule actions you will have to give your model object in object field and my_function in fucntion field and in parameter field ()

Thanks
Sandeep

how to send the multiple mail with send the template using schedular..?? which code is needed to put .py file for function in scheduler

Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 2/26/14, 8:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/13, 7:19 AM
Seen: 1127 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM