Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to send a mail to HR when employee apply leave?

on 7/1/14, 8:50 AM 4,945 views

Hi All,

When employee apply the leave, mail will go to the manager.but i need mail will go to the respected HR also. how can i achieve this.

Please any one help me.....it's urgent.

Do small customization where you have to add HR as a follower of each newly created leave request. It is enough, chatter syatem will do the rest of work to communicate over an emials for every discussion held for each leaves.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 7/1/14, 11:16 AM

If you are using Server action/ Automated action, you may specify HR's email in CC.

Otherwise, override the email engine and add HR's email dynamically.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 7/1/14, 8:50 AM
Seen: 4945 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM