Help

How to select multiple customers for one product in sales order

Logicious

Hello ,

Anyone know how to select multiple customers for one product when we are creating sales order? I am working on the sale module, i want to know that how can i select multiple customers for one product when i create sales order .How can i do that?

thanks ,

Logicious.

3 Comments
Discard

interesting requirement !

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
-

why you need to do that?

Logicious
-

if product as one building(in that lots of flats), and that have many customers. I can manage all those customers in a single sales order. Do anybody have idea how to solve this?

1 Answer
Prasanth ks
Best Answer

_inherit = 'sale.order'

_columns = { 

'partner_ids': fields.many2many('res.partner', 'one_product_many_customer_rel','order_ids', 'partner_id', 'Customers'),

in xml file :

<xpath expr="//field[@name='partner_id']" position="after">

<!-- <field name='category_ids'/>-->

<field name="partner_ids" widget="many2many_tags" placeholder="e.g. Part Time"/>

</xpath>

""if you want to replace the partner _id in sale _order you need to change lots of base module codes regarding to that, it is a simply form to create that, and if you want to perform the task like make sales order, you need to customize it your own, it all are related to partner_id, so you should make your own code to perform the actions whatever you need to be perform.Dnt try to make the chances in base module its will produce some error.

prasanth. 

3 Comments
Discard
Logicious
-

if there is any possibility , please inform me.

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
-

I thought of the Prasanth's solution, you have to try it, first define the new field in the sale_order class, and add it to the view_order_form view in the sale_view.xml file, upgrade the module and restart the server. You have to use inheritence, not adding directly to the standard modules

Logicious
-

thank you Tarek, i will try.