Odoo Help

4 Answers
Prasanth ks India
9/21/15, 8:04 AM

_inherit = 'sale.order'

_columns = { 

'partner_ids': fields.many2many('res.partner', 'one_product_many_customer_rel','order_ids', 'partner_id', 'Customers'),

in xml file :

<xpath expr="//field[@name='partner_id']" position="after">

<!-- <field name='category_ids'/>-->

<field name="partner_ids" widget="many2many_tags" placeholder="e.g. Part Time"/>

</xpath>

""if you want to replace the partner _id in sale _order you need to change lots of base module codes regarding to that, it is a simply form to create that, and if you want to perform the task like make sales order, you need to customize it your own, it all are related to partner_id, so you should make your own code to perform the actions whatever you need to be perform.Dnt try to make the chances in base module its will produce some error.

prasanth. 

3 Comments
Logicious India
9/21/15, 8:08 AM

if there is any possibility , please inform me.

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim Egypt
9/21/15, 10:28 AM

I thought of the Prasanth's solution, you have to try it, first define the new field in the sale_order class, and add it to the view_order_form view in the sale_view.xml file, upgrade the module and restart the server. You have to use inheritence, not adding directly to the standard modules

Logicious India
9/22/15, 1:15 AM

thank you Tarek, i will try.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now