Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to select multiple customers for one product in sales order

By
Logicious
on 9/21/15, 6:54 AM 592 views

Hello ,

Anyone know how to select multiple customers for one product when we are creating sales order? I am working on the sale module, i want to know that how can i select multiple customers for one product when i create sales order .How can i do that?

thanks ,

Logicious.

interesting requirement !

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 9/21/15, 7:06 AM

why you need to do that?

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
on 9/21/15, 7:26 AM

if product as one building(in that lots of flats), and that have many customers. I can manage all those customers in a single sales order. Do anybody have idea how to solve this?

Logicious
on 9/21/15, 7:47 AM
pks
On 9/21/15, 8:04 AM

_inherit = 'sale.order'

_columns = { 

'partner_ids': fields.many2many('res.partner', 'one_product_many_customer_rel','order_ids', 'partner_id', 'Customers'),

in xml file :

<xpath expr="//field[@name='partner_id']" position="after">

<!-- <field name='category_ids'/>-->

<field name="partner_ids" widget="many2many_tags" placeholder="e.g. Part Time"/>

</xpath>

""if you want to replace the partner _id in sale _order you need to change lots of base module codes regarding to that, it is a simply form to create that, and if you want to perform the task like make sales order, you need to customize it your own, it all are related to partner_id, so you should make your own code to perform the actions whatever you need to be perform.Dnt try to make the chances in base module its will produce some error.

prasanth. 

if there is any possibility , please inform me.

Logicious
on 9/21/15, 8:08 AM

I thought of the Prasanth's solution, you have to try it, first define the new field in the sale_order class, and add it to the view_order_form view in the sale_view.xml file, upgrade the module and restart the server. You have to use inheritence, not adding directly to the standard modules

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
on 9/21/15, 10:28 AM

thank you Tarek, i will try.

Logicious
on 9/22/15, 1:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/21/15, 6:54 AM
Seen: 592 times
Last updated: 9/24/15, 12:53 AM