This question has been flagged

In Version 12, when looking at a product's stock quantity, there was a default filter in the search bar for "Internal Locations". When we removed this we could also see stock in physical and virtual Locations.

When I now try to do the same in V13, there is no filter present in the search bar and it's only showing the internal locations. Do I have to inherit these views in code and make changes or am I not seeing something? I know I can see the stock of a specific location, but it's better to see all stock locations of a specific product, which is why I'm asking.

Also when I'm doing a stock count I can import lines where the location is a physical location, but I can't see these lines in the overview afterwards. After I approve the stock count the lines are executed, so they do exist, but just don't show up. I'm guessing this is the same problem?

Discard
Best Answer

In menu "Reporting /  Inventory Report" you see the stock level of all products. Per default you see the stock level of all internal locations.

If you want to have the stock level of a certain location you have to do an Advanced Search with field Location.

If you want to see a product's stock level in all locations, then simply Group By .. product and location.

Of course, as patrick already mentioned you can click More and Stock by Location in the product's form view to see the stock level of a certain product.

Discard