Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to see or set log for fetchmail module ?

By
toux
on 10/29/13, 7:18 AM 814 views

Hello,

I use OPENERP v7 and HR RECRUTEMENT module with fetchmail to create applicant from email.

I have some troubles witch fetchmail . most of time, fetchmail connect to mailbox, recover email and create applicant with information from email (subject, message, attachment...)

but sometimes fetchmail recover email from mailbox (because email disappears from mailbox) but dont create applicant in HR RECRUTEMENT and i dont know why.... If a resend exactly same email later to mailbox and retry recover, it is OK.

so i don t understand why sometimes fetchmail fail to create applicant.

i don see log ? where i can see or set log to understand the problem.

thanks for help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/13, 7:18 AM
Seen: 814 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM