Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to search in an object depending if one field many2many that is empty?

By
Anabela Damas
on 5/20/14, 4:59 AM 1,344 views

Hi, 

I'm trying to get the id's of the invoices that don't have payments. 

I've try like this: 

invoice_ids = invoice_obj.search(self.cr, self.uid, [('payment_ids','!=',[])])

And I get this WARNING/ERROR:

2014-05-20 08:17:54,280 10010 WARNING db openerp.osv.expression: The domain term '('payment_ids', '!=', [])' should use the 'in' or 'not in' operator.
2014-05-20 08:17:54,280 10010 ERROR db openerp.osv.expression: The field 'Payments' (payment_ids) can not be searched: non-stored function field without fnct_search

And it returns all of the invoices. 

If I try like this: invoice_ids = invoice_obj.search(self.cr, self.uid, [('payment_ids','!=',False)]) the warning disapears but the error is the same and it returns all of the invoices.

So, how do I get the invoices that have been paid and partially paid ? 

Thanks.

Sajad KK
On 5/20/14, 5:04 AM

Try

invoice_ids = invoice_obj.search(self.cr, self.uid, [('payment_ids','!=',False)])

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/20/14, 4:59 AM
Seen: 1344 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM