Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to schedule sales orders

By
Graham
on 5/1/15, 7:49 AM 463 views

We have a requirement where we receive an order from customer for the year and we schedule drops against this order over the year at defined dates. In terms of accounting these orders are effectively treated independently i.e. the sales figures recorded in the month of the drop not when the whole order is initially placed.

What is the 'Odoo' way of achieving this? 

1. Create one order and then schedule deliver orders to be created with 'invoice on delivery' set. How would the schedules and product qtys for the drops be defined.

2. Set up each of the orders separately somehow setting a future activation date.

3. Some other way

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 5/2/15, 2:25 AM

Hi,

There is a module available for version 7,, sale_recurring_orders Link ,, please check this module and if it suits your need you can convert the module to 8.

You can also modify this module to suit your needs,, it seems very close to your requirements, so it will be easy to modify this to suit your needs....

Hope this helps........

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/15, 7:49 AM
Seen: 463 times
Last updated: 5/2/15, 2:25 AM