Odoo Help

subbarao
On 10/5/18, 12:09 AM

yes you have to use write() of active model

karim bryant
On 10/4/18, 11:54 AM

Tanks for your reply. It's not i want but it's cool. I understand default value in field.

I wanted is to save values in my database. It's fixed just with write.

Sushma
On 9/14/18, 10:47 AM

Hi Karim,

I didn't get much your query, but if in case you want to show any default date value to wizard validation_date field you can use default.

Although please go through below points regarding wizards:

1. Wizards describe interactive sessions with the user (or dialog boxes) through dynamic forms. A wizard is simply a model that extends the class TransientModel instead of Model. The class TransientModel extends Model and reuse all its existing mechanisms, with the following particularities:

2. Wizard records are not meant to be persistent; they are automatically deleted from the database after a certain time. This is why they are called transient.

3. Wizard models do not require explicit access rights: users have all permissions on wizard records.

4. Wizard records may refer to regular records or wizard records through many2one fields, but regular records cannot refer to wizard records through a many2one field.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/13/18, 11:29 AM
Seen: 163 times
Last updated: 10/5/18, 12:09 AM