Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to run Open ERP on my hosting server?

By
kathan
on 3/8/13, 7:44 AM 24,473 views

I am having linux hosting server with hostgator(hosting service provider) and having a domain name - i wants to run Open ERP 7.0 on it, in short i wants to host it my self. Required for step by step installation guide, as well as required hosting configuration.

please clear your question, are you asking about server requirement or asking about how to install ?

Altınkaya Elektronik Cihaz Kutuları imalat Ticaret ltd sti, Ahmet Altinisik
on 3/8/13, 11:02 AM

i am asking for installation on my own hosting server.

kathan
on 3/8/13, 12:59 PM

I don't think you can run the openerp on share hosting environment. Please try to purchase a vps server as openerp need you to install some apps that usually not available on share hosting environment. Thanks..

Wira Bakti Soenaryo
on 3/9/13, 12:07 PM

Dear Wira Bakti Soenaryo, Thanks for your reply - i have been purchasing a vps server, now i need full installation details.

kathan
on 3/9/13, 1:59 PM

Hi,

If you are looking for professional help, you can contact us by email: gorav (at) impactservices.in or skype: impactservices.in

Regards, Gorav

Gorav Bhootra
on 5/13/13, 7:13 PM

Have you find answer on you question? Can you explain steps?

pacific112j
on 9/3/14, 7:41 AM

Hello please any one tell me for odoo site map with domain like 192.168.0.1 with mysite.com in dedicated server

sarkar
on 1/27/16, 1:24 AM

Martin

--Martin--
| 5 6 8
Cornwall, Canada
--Martin--

Analysing, designing, coding and mentoring since 1975. Kilobytes to terabytes. Punch cards to punchy sites. My OpenERP video series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq7op4J183lX44ZlXPiHxUpRvmmRDtxye My Google Speadsheets --> OpenERP Data Pump project: http://martinhbramwell.github.io/GData_OpenERP_Data_Pump My email (with spaces removed) : mhb . warehouseman @ gmail . com

Martin
On 3/9/13, 7:35 PM

Hosting is an important before any website creation. Innovative Hosting Corporation is one of best service provider of hosting corporation. It used to provide service on time and in budget. 

https://www.innovativehostingcorp.com/linux-web-hosting/

Tran Ngoc Tuan
On 6/16/15, 4:56 AM

Try ERPOnline. It's not like Bitnami, it's managed service. It has data-centers in US, Netherlands, Asia. Please choose the data-center nearest for speed. 

prashant thakre
On 7/22/14, 11:12 AM

try bitnami

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/13, 7:44 AM
Seen: 24473 times
Last updated: 10/6/16, 2:05 PM