Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to run a process every hour? [Closed]

By
Kasper Souren
on 7/2/14, 11:47 AM 470 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 07/04/2014 07:58:20

Is there a way to make sure that my custom code will run every 10 minutes? E.g. through the command line and cron, or is there an "Odoo way" to do this?

Kasper Souren
On 7/2/14, 3:13 PM

It's possible to schedule methods in the scheduler which can be found at Settings/Technical/Scheduler/Scheduled Actions.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 7/2/14, 12:20 PM

https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/Whats-a-good-way-to-import-data-through-the-Odoo-API-56066 is the same!

Can you reopen this question? I removed the cron part from the other question as it's much better to have very specific bits of information in separate questions.

Kasper Souren
on 7/4/14, 7:24 AM

Hence, you gave negative remark (vote -1) on the answer. Anyways my friend, please merge both the questions as they have same purpose. Thanks.

on 7/4/14, 7:59 AM

Scheduling is not only useful for importing. And your answer is no answer.

Kasper Souren
on 7/4/14, 8:06 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/2/14, 11:47 AM
Seen: 470 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM