Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to revised a quotation with a sequence Number for a custom code?

By
Odoo
on 4/9/15, 7:35 PM 1,014 views

How to Revised Quotation

I need to revised(same functionality of duplicates) a quotation with same quotation number with a sequence,When we click on duplicate from Quotation(sale.order) form in each time the quotation revised should come with 

Quotation S001 Rev 001 

Quotation S001 Rev 002 

Quotation S00 Rev 003 

Quotation S001 Rev 004  etc..  like that

I tried below code its not completed my logic is not correct need a help ...How to change my below code?

def _check_increment(self,cr,uid,ids,context=None): 
#Here How to add increment code

return True

def copy(self, cr, uid, id, default={}, context=None):
if not default:
default = {}
default.update({'name': " Revised"+str(self._check_increment(cr,uid,id,context))+self.pool.get('sale.order').browse(cr, uid, id, context=context).name})
return super(sale_order, self).copy(cr, uid, id, default, context=context)

Required output from duplicate method call is

Quotation S001 Rev 001 

Quotation S001 Rev 002 

Quotation S00 Rev 003 

Quotation S001 Rev 004  et

How can I acheive this ? need a help

It would be easy for you if you attach your order report into notes because report itself call revision history. more info contact@tidyway.in

Tidy Way
on 4/24/15, 10:41 AM
Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 4/24/15, 11:12 AM

Maybe you can see this

https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/pull/137

This is a new module called sale_order_revision: Revisions for sale orders (and quotations) On cancelled orders, you can click on the "New copy of Quotation" button. This will create a new revision of the quotation, with the same base number and a '-revno' suffix appended. A message is added in the chatter saying that a new revision was created. In the form view, a new tab is added that lists the previous revisions, with the date they were made obsolete and the user who performed the action. The old revisions of a sale order are flagged as inactive, so they don't clutter up searches.

Savoir-Faire Linux, Vince Vinet
on 4/24/15, 11:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/15, 7:35 PM
Seen: 1014 times
Last updated: 4/24/15, 11:12 AM