Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to return domain on one2many field so that seleted values are not shown in next line

By
Yogesh
on 6/21/13, 2:52 AM 890 views

suppose I have 10 samsung s4 in my stock with 10 different serial numnbers while generating a sale order i select samsung s4 in products there is one2many line in sale.order.line where i need to select available serial numbers(m2o field) of the particular phone now my problem is how to use domain so that selected serial numbers are not shown in list for selling eg : if i have selected serial no 1,2,3 under three lines of sale order line then in line 4 ..selected serial number should not be shown

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/13, 2:52 AM
Seen: 890 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM