Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to restrict multiple logins in different browsers if a user already logedin in openerp 7.0

By
syam sundar singh
on 4/29/16, 4:17 AM 216 views

I BEEN THROUGH MANY SITES RESTRICTION WAS DONE IN 6.0 AND 8.0 NOT IN 7.0 VERSION. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME.

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 5/4/16, 3:46 AM

Use this app this will work in odoo 8.U can try install in ope7 and change if it required

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/single_login/

Wah....Thanks @ Dep +1

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
on 5/4/16, 8:52 AM

I have done the same thing but its stopping me in seesion_id case. And do you aware how to get seesion_id in openerp 7.0 can you help out ?

syam sundar singh
on 5/10/16, 6:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/29/16, 4:17 AM
Seen: 216 times
Last updated: 5/23/16, 3:43 AM